To celebrate 21 years since the release of their debut album Leisure, Blur are launching their Spotify App. If you are a Blur fan use the App to hear new and exclusive content, create playlists, and listen to set lists from gigs throughout the band’s two decade history.
Here’s the full list of Blur’s Spotify App features:
- Bios – band bio and individual bios for band members Alex James, Damon Albarn, Dave Rowntree and Graham Coxon
- Featured Shows – a series of radio shows hosted by Gary Crowley, to be released over the next four weeks, taking a look at key milestones in the band’s career
- Discography – from Leisure to present day
- Playlists – a playlist generator tool, and a library of playlists created by other Blur fans
- Gigs – browse setlists from the best of Blur’s live gigs, and enjoy playlists of their favourite gigs since 1989, curated by the band themselves
Click here to add the app to Spotify today!