We have just released an update for our iPhone and iPod Touch app. It includes many fixes, among them, Spotify used to remember your location in the app and the currently playing track when being restarted; it now does again.
Here is the full list of changes in version 0.4.19:
* Fixed: Inbox unseen markers and app badge would not update when playing a previously unseen track.
* New: Can now open links by pasting them into the search field under the Search tab.
* Changed: Links are now always opened on the Search tab.
* New: Prevent screen from locking when device is connected to charger and Spotify is playing a track (e g when in a car mount).
* Fixed: Now playing speaker icon is now shown on the correct track in the Inbox and Starred playlists.
* Fixed: Opening a track link as a non-Premium stalled forever.
* Fixed: Crashed when swiping the “All Tracks” meta-playlist.
* Fixed: Was missing cover art on albums and artists sometimes.
* Fixed: Crashed when playing a track after logging out and back in again.
* Fixed: Spotify used to remember your location in the app and the currently playing track when being restarted; it now does again.
* Fixed: bugs related to opening links.
We hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed updating it for you!
You can update to this latest version in your iPhone and iPhod Touch through the iTunes App Store.