We just released Spotify 0.2.10.
These are some of the changes since 0.2.9:
- The color schema has been changed as a first step towards a new design.
- A bug that made the application forget about playlist owners has been fixed.
- A bug that crashed Spotify when the play queue was opened after starting Spotify has been fixed.
- The Mac crash reporter has been reworked.
- The delete and play buttons in the playlist list have been removed.
- A bug that occurred when resizing album cover art images on the Mac has been fixed.
- The shuffle behavior has been changed so that when playing a playlist and shuffle is active, the playlist is reshuffled, and the first track played is not the same every time.
- A bug that broke URIs to playlists has been fixed.
- Ctrl-click can be used instead of right-click or two-finger-click on the Mac (again).
- The playlist deletion confirmation button is now red.
We also fixed a few additional crash bugs which we knew of thanks to the crash reporting system.