Hello Windows Phone 7 users. Like some good news? Our new Windows Phone 7 app launches today!
By a delightful coincidence, Windows Phone 7 is our seventh mobile app. Created with our friends at Microsoft, this app will give you an outstanding music experience on your Windows Phone 7.
Spotify is now available for a wide range of Windows Phone 7 devices. In fact, we’ve now got an app for more mobile devices than any other music service.
Here are some of the brilliant features of our Windows Phone 7 app:
- Search, browse & play our catalogue of millions of tracks
- Explore & play your friends’ playlists, top artists and tracks
- Stream over WiFi or 2.5/3G – all your existing playlists are available
- Offline playlists – play your music without an internet connection
- On-the-fly sync – every track you add to a playlist appears on mobile and computer
- What’s New view
- Receive music from friends via the inbox
- Starred tracks – tag all your favourites into a special list
As with all of our mobile apps, a Premium subscription is required to stream from our music library.
To start enjoying Spotify on your Windows Phone 7, just head over to the Marketplace.
Enjoy the music!