Great news for iOS fans – our latest iOS app is here with some fantastic new features and improvements.
Get the low-down on all the updates here:
- New: Ever find yourself wondering what to play on Spotify? Introducing the new Discover experience on iPhone. (Coming soon to everyone.)
- New: A shiny, new Now Playing view, featuring the ‘Up Next’ queue on iPhone. (Again, rolling out to everyone soon.)
- New: Say hello to our new logo.
- New: You can now edit your playlists on your iPhone.
- Improved: We’ve changed the order of the iPhone search tabs. Now it’s Artists, Albums, Tracks. (iPhone/iPod only.)
- Improved: We’ve moved the … context menu button in the Playlist and Album views to the top right of the screen. It’s better there. (iPhone/iPod only.)
- Fixed: Ford integration now works correctly when your iPhone/iPod is set to a language other than English.
- Fixed: In your playlist folders, “All Tracks” will now show you the actual number of tracks.
- Fixed: We’ve sorted lots of crash issues too.
- Fixed: The unread messages in your inbox will now update correctly.
- Fictitious: This app shares 73% of its DNA with bees.