We’ve got an update to Spotify for Windows and Mac OS X that we’ve begun to roll out to users today, version 0.4.9.
It includes a number of bug fixes as well as support for Mac media keys without interfering with iTunes, pausing when volume is lowered and we’ve re-added auto-play for all track links when clicked on from Twitter, Facebook, feed, etc.
As with all new releases for Windows and Mac you will automatically be updated in the next few days as we upgrade all our users.
We’ve also got an iPhone update available in the app store. New features and improvements include:
- A much faster start up speed, Spotify loads 6 times faster than previously.
- Spotify will not start playing after you hangup a call if you have removed your headphones during the call.
- Retina display graphics for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G.
- Attach a message when sharing to your Spotify friends.
- Improved how Spotify reloads your position after a restart. You no longer have to wait until you get online or tap to cancel before you can use Spotify.
- Stability fixes related to log out, opening links, changing songs, login, and others.