We released a new version of Spotify today, mostly consisting of changes under the hood, but there are a few bug fixes as well.
On the Mac:
- Spotify now scrolls down to view the currently playing song when “Now Playing” is clicked.
- Spotify now remembers sort order for playlists and marks sort order in the list headers when visiting a sorted playlist.
- Auto-upgrade in Leopard has been sped up considerably. This will not be visible until the next client upgrade.
- A bug causing right-clicked playlists to become selected was fixed.
- A bug that sometimes caused shared playlists to look like ordinary playlists was fixed.
- A bug preventing Spotify links to be opened from Internet Explorer 7 was fixed.