This week welcomes the long-awaited return of indie rock group, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. Hysterical, the Brooklyn-based quintet’s first full-length outing in five years, marks a major milestone in the continuing evolution of the band.
Born out of an intensely collaborative process in which songs were constructed, dismantled, and then rebuilt anew, the album finds the CYHSY team – Alec Ounsworth (guitar, vocals), Robbie Guertin (guitar, keyboards), Lee Sargent (guitar, keyboards), Tyler Sargent (bass guitar), and Sean Greenhalgh (drums, percussion) – at their most confident and creative, expertly expanding upon their already distinctive sound.
If you aren’t already a fan, you soon will be! We are offering you the exclusive opportunity to pre-stream Hysterical before it hits the shelves!
As an awesome extra, be sure to check out the CYHSY Spotify profile to discover the music that each band member was listening to while making the new album.
We have just released an update for our iPhone and iPod Touch app. It includes many fixes, among them, Spotify used to remember your location in the app and the currently playing track when being restarted; it now does again.
Here is the full list of changes in version 0.4.19:
* Fixed: Inbox unseen markers and app badge would not update when playing a previously unseen track.
* New: Can now open links by pasting them into the search field under the Search tab.
* Changed: Links are now always opened on the Search tab.
* New: Prevent screen from locking when device is connected to charger and Spotify is playing a track (e g when in a car mount).
* Fixed: Now playing speaker icon is now shown on the correct track in the Inbox and Starred playlists.
* Fixed: Opening a track link as a non-Premium stalled forever.
* Fixed: Crashed when swiping the “All Tracks” meta-playlist.
* Fixed: Was missing cover art on albums and artists sometimes.
* Fixed: Crashed when playing a track after logging out and back in again.
* Fixed: Spotify used to remember your location in the app and the currently playing track when being restarted; it now does again.
* Fixed: bugs related to opening links.
We hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed updating it for you!
You can update to this latest version in your iPhone and iPhod Touch through the iTunes App Store.